Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Alive - M0RG4N

You, you are alive and I
I want to touch that life
play the spark of it
slow over my fingertips

I am that one to fly 
kite and key into your storm
just to taste your lightning
should it burn rainbows in the sky


Chorus:
I would lay my ear
against your chest and listen
to your breath and hear it
charge you full

I would touch your life
play with you like children
who dance knowing
they're never gonna die

You, you are force
the binding of moon and earth
sun drawn to horizon, 
the seduction of the stars

I am that explorer who
doesn't bother with a compass
what good is North
if it doesn't point to you

Chorus

You, you are alive and I
I would touch that life
play my part upon its stage
til the curtain falls and the lights fade

No comments:

Post a Comment