Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Delilah - M0RG4N

Hey, Delilah
I gave you a little taste
of everything
I wore my heart
on my sleeve
you found a string
and now it's all unravelling
Hey-ey-ey Delilah
never should have let you
walk through that door
Now all I can see
is what's left of me
lying on the floor

Oh my sweet Delilah
who'd have thought you'd be
like all the rest
I gave you my love
I gave you my trust
but there was only you
there never was an us
Oh-oh-oh Delilah
Why'd you have to go and make
a fool of me
Now all I know
is watching you go
has made a sadder, wiser man of me

You're such a bitch, Delilah
I don't know what makes you thin
you can do these things
I wish you the best
but life's not that kind
and I hate to be you
when you get what's coming
You're a bitch, Delilah
but you'll see Karma's
an even bigger one
Now I know you're strong
but you can't take her on
after all the things that you have done

Hey Delilah
someday you'll look back and see
that I've moved on.
You won't hear your name
in any of my songs
you'll be someone I forgot
and when you see me on the street
with a full head of hair
I won't even know you're there

Hey, Delilah
Oh my sweet, Delilah
You're such a bitch, Delilah
This is goodbye, Delilah
This is goodbye, Delilah
Oh-oh-oh, Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment